First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, September 10, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 36)

September 3 😓😊


This morning I need to bring Callie to the vet. Apparently she is losing weight. The vet say there is nothing physical wrong with her but I need to bring her back in for another 2 weeks. Bought some food for lunch and then one my of my oldest friend came to visit me and brought some hot sauce to test it out. We end up talking about kids, life and religion surprisingly. Had some Starbucks in between and after that I went to do a short grocery run. The kids decided to make some cheesecake and they wanted me to make some carbonara. I am so tried so I decided to call it a night by 10pm. It has been a while since I slept that early. 


September 4 😊🥰


Today after exercising. I did 3 loads of laundry but due to the weather I had to go to the laundromat to dry them. For lunch the kids have leftovers and we bought some simple from the shop. In the evening we went to my mom in laws house. Played some uno with more than our usual three. Mom gave us some food to take home and I bought some takeaway for the girls. Played more Forza (which is going to be a usual at night) 


September 5 😓😅


Today in the morning I got a called from my mother in law saying that she is going to cook us food and I need to pick up the cleaner in the evening. So for lunch today we ate some fried chicken and pizza which was great. It rained heavily today and it case my roof to leak. The whole back patio was flooded and I spend a good chunk of the evening cleaning it up. Picking up the cleaner from my mom house in the rain. Had to use the long way because the roads were flooded. A tiring day for me 


September 6 😊🥰


Cleaner was at home today so I decided to cook something easy.  I made some lemon chicken and in the evening me and the wife went to the mall to do some shopping. We didn't buy much but we bought some dim sum for the house. When we came back my in laws were there. So we gave them the food and they helped to some fruit in our mango tree. The contractor came home and said that all our old tiles at the back need to be replaced due to wear and tear. So that's a lot of money that I need to spend for this week including the kids school. The highlight of the day is helping H2 with her homework. She was suppose to bake a cake and explain the steps in Arabic. It took us close to 2 hours to do it. It's a good thing that H1 knows what to do and we were all having a nice laugh about it.  


September 7 😊🥰


Today I made meatloaf with mince meat. I think I overdid it with the meat since I can’t flip the loaf. I spend the day playing Forza 4. Man that game is addicting. Other than that I didn’t nothing much. It was a normal day for me 


September 8 😊🥰


Today I decided to cook some fish in coconut sauce. Went to the groceries and bought some fish and as well fried some chicken. Played a lot of Horizon 4 and in the evening went out for a while to the book store with the girls. After that went for a nice coffee break with the wife. It was good day overall 


September 9 😓😭


Today is not a good day. My best friend break down due to reasons that I can get into. It was sad and depressing. I left the conversation and let her cool down. But it seems it didn't work. I am sad. I cooked pesto and popcorn chicken for the girls. Played more forza in until late at night. My best friend and me talked it out and it seems that we are at impasses and I don't know what to do. I'm sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment