First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Gone is 60 Seconds

Another great popcorn movie 

















What is it about?
A car thief comes back for family 

The Good
This is like the original fast and the furious without any of the fast or the furious 
The movie is simple and yet very enjoyable 
The movie is old so the cars are considered classics 

The Bad
The movie pacing is really not that good with some segments really don't make sense 
The final car chase wasn't that epic 

The Ugly
Nothing much, It is what it is

After Credits: No 

Verdict: I love this movie but that is just me 

No comments:

Post a Comment