First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, September 3, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 35)

August 27 😊🥰

Today I went to the groceries. I plan to make something that I have never cooked before called beef pithivier. Its basically like beef wellington. Where you put beef wrap in pastry. I made it a bit different where I pressure cooked the beef in water added onions, salt and pepper for the flavor. After that take the beef out and break them apart. Add some carrots and celery. Make some cream cheese spinach. Add them together into a bowl and chilled them. After a couple of hours putt a pastry base on the bottom and on the top and bake for 30 minutes at 220c. It was amazing and I gave some to my neighbor. In the evening I had to give some to my mother in law food because they had nothing to eat. I was so tired that I watched a movie and then go to sleep. Overall a good day

August  28 😊🥰

Today is the weekend so I decided not to cook. For lunch we all ate our own food. I ate some leftovers from the day before and in the evening I bought kfc. Nothing much that happen. I watched a couple of movies and played games. 

August 29 😊🥰

Today for lunch I made so fried rice that we ate with the fried chicken. I ate that for dinner as well. Took a nice long nap. Played some games and watch series. Played uno with the girls again and I won. Yay. Talked to my best friends. Overall it’s a good weekend.

August 30 😊🥰

Today I decided to do something crazy and make some gnocchi. Potato gnocchi are basically potato, eggs and flour and then boiled until it becomes soft and fluffy. For the afternoon I tried doing it but it didn't turn out properly. I think I didn't add too much flour it in. So in the evening I ask H1 to knead the dough for me. It worked and I made a lovely meal out of it. What I have discovered with gnocchi is that it takes a long time to make and you need a lot of patience. Well probably next time I can prepare it in advance. My daughters birthday gift finally arrived. It was a gaming chair. Took me a good hour to installed and I love it. It is not as nice as my old chair that was broken. But it is more comfier. Love them girls 

August 31 😅🥰

Today I decided to cook some simple curry, eggs and veggies for lunch. Played some Metroid and almost about to finish it. The kids are sad that school is almost over and H1 starts to complain back to me. In the evening I tried finished Metroid 

September 1 😊🥰

Today wife had an appointment with her cardiologist. Also it was the first dah of the kids school. I’ve already cooked some pesto for lunch. While waiting for the appointment we went to IKEA to get H1 table. During lunch we are at my favourite ramen places it was so good that I kept quiet and just enjoy my lunch. Stop at a pie shop to get dessert and savoury pies for dinner.  In the evening I tried installing Forza and played some Metroid. Slept quiet early because I was super tired. Good day 

September 2 😊🥰

Today I decided to make some beef burritos with garden salad. Other than that I got to watch two movies which is Air Force one and you’ve got mail. Both are great movies with some flaws. Finish Metroid other M. Overall it’s a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment