First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, October 1, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 39)

September 24 😊🥰


Today after 5 days we are finally talking again. This time we are going to do things right. Because we knew we hurt each other a lot. So besides that I cooked some fish head curry and some salted cuttlefish. It was delicious. Played uno with the girls and ride the bicycle in the evening. At night H1 made some bread pudding so I had to do a quick run for ice cream


September 25 😊🥰


Today is the weekend so for lunch we just had some leftovers and for dinner we went out to see one of our couple friends. Our couple friends treated us to a steakhouse and for the first time I tasted wagyu beef. Wagyu beef is just sublime and melt in your mouth. We ended the day we a hangout at a mamak store. A great Saturday 


September 26 😊🥰


Today for lunch I got to eat some noodles. And also whatever was cooked yesterday. The day is basically spend hanging out. Went back home to check on the cats. In the evening went to brought the girls to get frames for their second pair of glasses. At night we ate some fried rice and played uno. I won. Yay 


September 27 😊🥰


Today wife got a therapy appointment. So I woke up extra early in order to get some exercising down. Went to the doctors and it was a good session. After that went to a shopping mall where we went to a BTS (the korean group) pop up store. That was just a funny place to be. They sell 100 dollars face mask. Bought some dinner back home and then went to bed. Overall it was an okay day 


September 28 😊🥰


Today my mom in law maid decided to make some nasi lemak for lunch and dinner. I went to send my car to get it detailed and remove the stench from it. I met the owner of the car wash. He is a automotive engineer with sweet Jaguar XJS. 7 years he took to restore it and it is still not done. That what is call a labor of love. We all went to Starbucks and then it rained heavily. Had dinner and packed our bags since it is time to go home. My best friend is not having a good day so I am here to help to calm them down.  


September 29 😊🥰


Today I made grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup. It taste so good. IT rained the whole day yesterday so I don't get to do laundry. Other that is was a normal day of watching tv and playing games. I decided to play WW2 call of duty again. 


September 30 😊🥰


Today I cooked some curry chicken and the usual fixings. I played some Forza Horizon 4 Eliminator and I won first place. I never won so I was super excited. I finished the office season 3. Did some spring cleaning of H2 room. So we threw away some of her clothes to give to other people. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment