First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Things that happen in August

Family
• Wife is not feeling good (Aug 6)
• Got shirts that H1 made (Aug 24) 


Friends
• Met my best friend (Aug 3)
• Me and my best friend are taking a break (Aug 9)
• We are back again as friend but nothing is set (Aug 9)  

Me
• Got my second dose (Aug 3)  
• It's my birthday (Aug 24) 
• Got a gaming chair from the kids (Aug 30)

Others
• we won a gold in the Paralympic 

Series 
• Brooklyn 99 Season 4, 5, 6, 7 (best comedy out there. Character progression is great) 
• Dr Death (It is a scary story of how a doctor can play god) 
• Batwoman S2 (A new batwoman which I like but the story is so boring until the third act) 
• All Rise S2 (I love this show. I’m glad it is probably going to get another season) 

No comments:

Post a Comment