First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, September 24, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 38)

September 17 😊🥰


Today I decided to make pesto for the girls and sautéed veggies with fish for the adults. We went to the hardware store for shopping and we went for some ice cream at McDonalds. I did 3 loads of laundry and because of the sun it dried out the same day. I've been playing lots of Forza and did 100 wheelspins. That was super fun.


September 18 😊🥰


Today I decided not to cook so I bought some nasi lemak for lunch and extra food for dinner. It rained the whole day today and in the evening I had to pick up the cleaner from my in laws. The day was uneventful. I played a lot of forza and finished the good doctor. 


September 19 😓😭


Wake up today and it’s was like any other day. The cleaner was there so I decided to get some pizza for lunch. And then H2 came to the room crying which cause my wife to get upset at H1. It turns out H1 has been calling H2 mean things and H2 couldn’t take it anymore. So my wife decided that the girls need a break from each other so she went and took H2 to her moms. So tonight it is just me and H1. H1 spend the night crying and I spend the night sleeping alone at my bed. I finish Brooklyn 99 so that’s nice 


September 20 😓😢


Today I went to see my wife at her moms. Did grocery shopping for my mom in law and bought burgers for H1 and 1. At night we ate leftovers in the fridge. It was so hot today after it rained like crazy yesterday. At night I talked to my best friend. They said it’s going to be over for us. They wish me a good life and then left. I can’t be sad since in my heart I knew we are best friends forever. It’s 1am and I should go to sleep. Oh and my birthday gift finally arrived.


September 21 😊🙂


This morning I didn't get a phone call from my best friend. We said our goodbyes yesterday so today has been a quiet day. I finish Forza 4 since in the evening we are going to sleep at my in laws and I wanted to finish the game before I left. Bought some food for H1 and me to eat for lunch and then we packed to go to my in laws. At my in laws we bought some sushi and chicken rice and spend the night playing games. 


September 22 😊🙂


Today I got to walk at the lake. It was beautiful. Today my in laws cook. It was delicious. The day is spend just hanging out, playing games and watching tv. Nothing much to do. It’s a great day. Miss my friend 


September 23 😊😔


Today nobody was at home so I was in charged of lunch and dinner. So I went back home and cook some pesto with my trusty pressure cooker. The day was normal but I got a very lucrative investment scheme. So I went to the bank and take out all my money to invest. I told my best friend and they we re having a bad day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment