First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Forza Horizon 4: Lego Speed Champions

Everything is awesome 

Game no: 427
Genre: Racing  
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2019










What is it about?
Forza is now moving to Lego Valley. 

What I liked?
Lego Valley is awesome. There are pirate ships, space ships and even a small Lego town
Lego version of real cars. Mini Cooper, Bugatti Chiron, McLaren Senna, Ferrari F40 and Porche 911 Turbo
You start with a baseplate and you complete tasks to build your own mini Lego area
A lot of side events to take your time in doing 

What I didn't liked?
There are only 5 Lego cars where clearly the Speed Champions line have more cars than that 
The tasks you have to do is hard. Some of them makes you need to use a wheel or pedals 

Status: Finish the game until 4300 bricks 

Fun Factor: I love Froza so I love this expansion 









No comments:

Post a Comment