First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Gladiator

This movie is epic for its time 










What is it about?
The story about a fallen soldier ended up being the savior of his people 

The Good
This movie is an epic story of how a heroes journey from fallen to rise again 
The bad guy really plays into a the role of the bad guy. You really hate him
The Gladiator area is awesome which the action is non stop 

The Bad
The movie is long and it ending not to my liking but I understand why they have to make it that way 
The camera work is all over the place and sometimes it makes it hard to focus on the action 

The Ugly 
Nothing much. But the songs are the same with Pirates of the Carribean or that is just me 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: Watch it at least once.




No comments:

Post a Comment