First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

A Beautiful Mind

It sad that the mind on how powerful it is, is still damage to sometimes beyond repair 










What is it about?
A true story about the great mathematician John Nash

The Good
The movie doesn't tell you the twist until in the middle of the show
The story is sad but it has good moments
It shows that love someone you will be there for the worse parts as well

The Bad
I didn't like how to deal with mental illness but it was the 60s. So it is expected

The Ugly
there is no way to make the demons from your mind to totally dissaopear

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's a beautiful movie. Don't need to watch it 

No comments:

Post a Comment