First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 12, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 10)

Mar 5 😊😣
Today I decided to have some breakfast outside. So I left as early as 730 in the morning out. Had a nice breakfast for one and bought some breakfast back. My afternoon was spent playing some more tomb raider. In the evening i saw the finale of Wandavision. It was awesome. I kinda forgot to text my best friend and she was pissed off. I understand why she would be since I stopped talking since I was away from the phone. We fought and the we make out later.  We watched (well mostly I) Coming to America 2. Awesome movie. I also sent H2 back to her grandma since H1 got therapy tomorrow. Ate some burgers for dinner.

Mar 6 😊🥰
Today H1 has Teraphy so we left at 730. We were the first to arrive and she went in first. Teraphy went well. After that is daddy and daughter day. First we went to IKEA to get some stuff. IKEA was practically empty so went did our shopping in 15 minutes. After that we went to find H1 some school shoes. Went to a couple of shops until we find the right one. After shoe shopping we went to eat Italian food. H1 has been dying for some lasagna. So I ordered the same thing. It was delicious. After lunch we went home. I was supposed to pick up H2 but her grandma ask to pick her up later. Went home took a long nap. Woke up by thunderstorms. It rained heavily. But I needed to pick up H2. Came home and the girls just ate leftovers. Played a couple more minutes of Dead Space. Overall it was a great day 

Mar 7 😊😓
Today started of as a good day for me. I woke up early got to talk to my best friend. Woke the family up to send wife and H2 for their birthday celebration with their cousin. H1 got a scolding from her mom for wearing sleeping clothes going to the mall. She cried and it was the start of the day going to get worse from there. I wanted to eat some fish and chips. Went to the shop that sells it and I think they were understaff since my food arrived 1 hour later. I didn't mind since I was with good company. Went shopping for and ended with ice cream which is awesome. Went home and transferred some file and then went to pick wife and H2 and mom in laws house. So that is went shit hits the wall. It turns out last night my mom in law was complaining  of tight chest. Rather than call me she went out alone to find a clinic. So my wife was upset and went to yell at my idiot brother in law, step dad in law and my mom. They all seems to not listen. So we went home. And later that night we found that my step dad send my mom to the hospital to get her checked out. So that was good. Back home Patches the cat was not feeling well again. It turns out he has a fever so H1 decided to let him sleep with her. He peed on her bed which makes me have to cleaned it up at 10pm. After that I found out that my wife took a sleeping pill which cause her to sleepwalk and become agitated. So I didn't sleep well last night because I had to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. To top it all off I didn't get to play any games yesterday. Oh wait I did finish Crisis core. Good enough
 
Mar 8 🙂😢
Today is the first day of school for H2. I woke up early so I can get everything ready. So I cooked and did 3 loads of laundry before 7am. I send her to school and then send all the wet clothes to the laundromat to be dried. At 1030 I was ready to take Patches to the vet. This time we go to the further vet. He has been our family vet for years and he seems to know his stuff. So I brought patches there. It turns out that patches may have a lot of hairball in him. So that was is causing his temperature to spike up. So he is warded for the third time. Hopefully the doctor can fix him. Rush back to pick H2. Stop by for a sandwich and then come home. Wife was not feeling good. This is really a bad day for her. She is shivering and anxious. Sometimes this things happens. So I stayed with her and fall asleep. But the problem is our roof is being worked on to install the solar panels. So the noise kept me from actually getting any good sleep. So I was in and out of sleep. Hopefully things will look better tomorrow 

Mar 9 😊🥰
Today I needed to do groceries. So in the morning I went and spent $150 on groceries. Bought lunch outside since I didn't have time to cook. In the evening spend a good amount of time to cook a extravagant dinner. I made Carbonara and Vegetarian Olio with some baked chicken. I like it and the kids like it too. H1 made some scones so that was something. Finish Star Wars Episode 1 racer for the switch. A good day it was. Oh the solar panels were installed but they can't switch it one since our electric meter needs to be a smart meter. So let's just say we are running out of solar energy for at least 2 weeks. 

Mar 10 😊😅🥰
Today H1 is going to school and she was okay in the morning only to know that in the evening she will start being annoying to me. I cleaned and then I finished some Dead Space. Since there were plenty of leftovers I made a sandwich for the misses and kids ate yesterday's carbonara. Did some laundry after the kids' come back home. H1 was complaining non stop which cause H2 to be annoyed by her. In the evening didn't want to cook so I just bought some food outside. Overall today is a hot and tiring day. But I still don't know if I want to watch some tv or continue on playing games. Oh and today it spell out MARIO

Mar 11 😊🥰
I think today I move like 150 miles today. Send this kids to school. Take the cleaners. Bought lunch. Ate Lunch. Pick up the girls from school. It started to rain. Came back home and then went to pick up patches. Patches got a lion cut so that means he is now just skin. He is so soft. And Callie is bigger than him apparently. So he needs to be fed a medicine for a whole week. Send the cleaners home. Came back. Had dinner with the family. Prayed. Spend 10 mins with H1. And now it is time for me to relax before bed. It was an awesome day because I got my best friend accompanying me whenever they can. So I am good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment