First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

My first crush

Well before you mom there was another girl that I had a crush on. This girl I met during my extra tuition classes for subjects you don't understand. But let's face it. Tuition classes don't actually work. It is just an excuse to see your friends. I don't want to tell her name but let just say she looks very cute. The thing is I know it is a crush and nothing more. You know the feeling where you heart skips a beats faster and faster when she is near you and you can't talk. I was young back then and I really was a shy kid. I really don't know how to talk to girls. A friend of mine knew about this and tease me constantly. He did pity me because I am like no functioning when the teacher ask me a question and everyone eyes are on me. Did I manage to get out of that phase. Not really. I did manage to talk to her on our last day before we won't see each other again. She gave me her number and we texted. That didn't last that long and we drift apart. And you know something. I met her again when I was around 19/20. Apparently she works at Starbucks (Now she is a regional manager for 4 Starbucks since she has been working there for 16 years) and we said hi. But now I am much better at talking to girls. So the thing that I wanted to say is that. If you think you have a crush on someone. Try saying hello. You never know a simple hello can change you life profoundly. 

Going forward I will try to write more memories as much as I can since there are a lot more topics to cover and I am getting older in each passing day. So if I have nothing to write. I'll just add more memories in my bucket.  

No comments:

Post a Comment