First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Tomb Raider

I finished 4 games in a week. Amazing

Game no: 396
Genre: Action
Platform: PS4 
Release Date: 2013









What is it about?
Is the origin on how Lara Croft became the famous Tomb Raider

What I liked?
The gameplay reminds me of Uncharted but it is totally different in many ways.
Climbing is more realistic with a pick axe to grab on to the rocks 
There are only 4 weapons to choose from but each provides a different type of attack
The bow and arrow is awesome to use and it considered on of the best weapons in the game
Upgrading is plenty here with gears that you collect from everything will help to craft better gear
Different outfits which doesn't do much but it is a nice change of pace
Storyline is good. You want to see it until the end
You will keep getting upgrades to progress further in the story 

What I didn't liked?
The shotgun isn't as powerful
The quicktime events are really annoying sometimes
The map is confusing but you'll get used to it
There is no reason why you should hunt animals since you will get just gears

Status: Finish the game until the end credits

Fun Factor: This game still holds up and really should be  played. Probably a top 10 for me

No comments:

Post a Comment