First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Neighborhood friends

So I live in a neighborhood where there are a lot of kids in my age. We are great friends when we were young but now it is just mostly seeing their post on facebook. Among the 4 of us I think I am the least successful. All of them like earn more and have better lives than me. But you know what I am not that sad. The memories I have with them from playing my ps2 at home. Going to each houses for barbeques and just hanging at their houses till late at night. I'm kinda sad that my girls don't have neighbors as friends but they have good friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment