First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Bullies Part 2

Well it’s been a while so let’s continue on the bully story. He tormented me everyday with the notion of me getting beat up. You know what’s worse than getting beat up is that knowing that is beating is around the corner. There are times that I feel that life is just over since I keep getting tortured mentally. There are happy days so that’s good. I am not going to dwell on that but all I can say that having a bully teach me that if I find people who like me. They will like me for me. But some of the times you know you can’t please anyone. What happen to the bully you ask? Well my brother told me that he came by the house when I wasn’t there anymore asking for money. Gladly say my brother put a restraining order on him. Good riddance 

No comments:

Post a Comment