First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Dead Space

Made by EA when they were great 

Game no: 395
Genre: Action
Platform: PC 
Release Date: 2008
Factory Sealed:
168
















What is it about?
They lost contact with a space ship. Little that they know there is more lurking inside it 

What I liked?
The gameplay is just the right speed. The atmosphere is dark and every corridor you need to walk slowly in order to get mauled by monsters
A lot of choice of weapons with tones of customizable options  
Everything you pick up you can sell. Which makes it hard since you will hoard everything you find in order to upgrade your suits and weapons
The storyline is serviceable. Nothing to special.
Fighting in no air is cool 

What I didn't liked?
The grabbing animations are slow and really cut the pace of the action 
Kenesis and Magnetic powerups gets tedious after a while
Zero gravity is a mixed bag

Status: Finish the game until the end credits 

Fun Factor: One of the best action games I played. Easily a top 10 for me  


No comments:

Post a Comment