First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Coming 2 America

A sequel we don't need but I am glad it is there





















What is it about?
Prince Akeem needs to go back to American to find a heir to his throne 

The Good
Everyone is back. Like I mean everywhere
There are a couple of new characters that are awesome as well
This movie is really funny. 

The Bad
Wesley Snipes... I know why is he for. But I don't quite buy it 
For a movie call coming 2 America. America is only shown like 20 mins 

The Ugly
Nothing

After Credits: Yes. Until the end of the movie 

Verdict: One one the best movies that I watch this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment