First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 14, 2021

School is hard

The last two years of secondary school is a challenge for me. I am not the smartest person out there. I mean it probably due to I have no interest in some more of the technical subjects such has physics and chemistry. I do remember that my worse subject is calculus or additional mathematics. I really struggle with it because I takes me forever to understand simple concepts. I do love English and normal maths. I get along with all my teachers so that is not a problem. The problem is seeing the look on their faces everytime they need to give me a paper for my grade. I find it funny that I am such a bad student that I pick it up when I was in university. So kids remember, just because you fail now doesn't mean you are destined to fail in the near future. I mean I turn out alright I guess. I think... Come to think of it.. If I do school now in my current form would I make it? The answer is probably... because I think I've grown in this past years and I have been helping H1 a lot in her homework and let me tell you her homework is hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment