First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Dead Space 2

The sequel is better in every way 

Game no: 398
Genre: Action
Platform: PC 
Release Date: 2011
















What is it about?
3 years after the first game. Isaac Clarke is haunted by the past as well as a future threat 

What did I liked?
The objective marker. I think more games should have that. It makes playing it easier you will won't get lost 
Better weapons with better upgrade perks 
The story is much more engaging from the first one 
Upgraded suits which each design is different than the rest 
Seamless transition from each chapter 

What I didn't liked?
There is one enemy is so annoying even with the most powerful weapon 
Zero G sections are less than before but it is still annoying 
There is a scene involving an eye. Heck no 

Status: Finish the game until the end credits

Fun Factor: One of the best games I played this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment