First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

An additional add on of the FF7 story 

Game no: 393
Genre: RPG 
Platform: PSP 
Release Date: 2007
Factory Sealed:
217









What is it about?
The events before Final Fantasy VII where we follow a SOLDIER name Zack 

What I liked?
The story actually is good (It doesn't make sense to me for some parts) 
The combat design is active time battle but it is a bit clunky for me 
The game is linear with other stuff added on if you some extra replayability
Backstory on Cloud

What I didn't liked?
I don't understand the slot system in the game. It is fun to see the animations but I don't know how it works
The leveling up system also is confusing. I mean you don't grind for EXP but you get level up by using the slots
The combat is not fun after repeating it again and again

Status: Finish the game. I did watch half of it on youtube but that still counts 

Fun Factor: If you love Final Fantasy you should check it out. If not, this game is not for everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment