First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Bound

A game about loss and what you gain

Game no: 397
Genre: Other (Walking simulator)
Platform: PS4 
Release Date: 2016

























What is it about?
I can't describe it. Basically you play as an interpretive dancer going through your mind until you reach your trauma.

What did I liked?
The gameplay is simple and short
The graphics is very trippy. I rarely talk about graphics but this is filled with shapes of polygons that keeps on jumping here and there. It is a visual treat for your eyes. 
There is no voice but the still images tell a lot. It is a story about loss and hate and how you deal with it 

What I didn't liked?
The platforming is not precise 
The visual effects will be overwhelming at some times 
There is a bad guy but really you don't do anything but just walk till the end 

Status: Finish the game until the end credits 

Fun Factor: It is an okay game. I enjoyed it 

No comments:

Post a Comment