First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 26, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 12)

Mar 19 😁😊
Today woke up and decided to cook spaghetti for the girls. After that continue with the translating job. The software is awesome because it auto maps the correct translation for the next line. Got to go for prayers today which was good. In the evening finish the translation job. Me and my best friend had another falling out again. So this makes it number 22. Sigh 😔. On other news I watch next MCU tv show The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. Looks promising. Finally we got ourselves a new 55 inch LED4K HDR tv. It’s going to arrive tomorrow and I’ve already downloaded a movie to compliment it. 

Mar 20 😅😴
Today H1 had a playdate so I send her to her friends house. So that leaves H2 and us. I made her lunch and then I played some games. I got a translation job so my gaming time was cut short. But in the evening I had to go pick H1. That took 3 hours because she left some stuff and we had to double back. Came home and clean up. After that did more translating job until 1am. Slept. 

Mar 21😓🥰
Today is going to be a tiring day. Didn't exercise due to the fact that I have more pending work to be done. At 730am I had to pick up the cleaners. She was asking for a favor from me. Did work till 11 and bought lunch. After lunch went to do some groceries. That is after my nap. Send the cleaners back and now it is time for me to go to sleep. Me and my best friend are doing great. So that's all to report. 

Mar 22  😊🥰
First day of school. Wife had therapy so we needed to hustle to the hospital. Therapy was good. After that we went to eat some Italian food. Came home and bought some kfc. In the evening just ate some leftover kfc. Basically yesterday was every uneventful. I did play the switch on the big screen and it is awesome.

Mar 23 😞😄
Today is not a good day. Wife woke up and she is in a bad mood. H1 also is in a bad mood due to wanting a different table and her mom didn't let her. And in the middle of it is me. I didn't stop working starting from 530. I did 2 loads of laundry, Went to the laundromat since it was raining. Cook some curry chicken. Pick up the girls. The loads of laundry needs to be separated. I did some ironing and then I fell asleep on the floor. I woke up dazed and confused. I have never felt this hurt before mentally and physically before, I feel like crap. I am thankful that I have my friends to talk to. They really cheer me up.     

Mar 24😁🥰
Today I cooked some fried chicken in soy sauce and some salted bean cuttlefish. After that I had to send my wife to her office to pack up the rest of her things. It wasn't that much but there was still 2 boxes worth of stuff. Played a new game on the PS4 called Knack. It is a simple game but let just see where does it lead to. Had a fight with my friend but we manage to patch up by the end of the day. Which is good. Overall it was a tiring day. 

Mar 25 ☺️😄
Today H2 told me that she has a sore throat. So with the advise of my best friend I opt to not send her to school. After that I send Patches the cat back to the vet since his ears got some black goo coming out. It turns out it was puss. So I need to pick him tomorrow and he will be on medication for 2 weeks. I cook some carbonara in the evening and in the afternoon got some mcd for the kids. My friend is not feeling well so I hope they get better soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment