First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 29, 2021

Groundhog Day

This is the famous expression of stuck in a Groundhog Day 





















What is it about?
A stuck up weatherman is stuck in an infinite time loop 

The Good
The story is simple but it has a deep message 
It is a love story in the essence 
I wonder what will I do if I have a day to relive over and over again 
He changes into a good guy in the end of the loop

The Bad
It doesn't really explain on how he got stuck in a time loop and how he got out 

The Ugly 
Nothing much. I really enjoyed this movie 

After Credit: No

Verdict: A must watch. This is the movie that started it all

No comments:

Post a Comment