First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 5, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 9)

Feb 26 😅😣

Today is a busy day for me. I had to pick up the cleaners as usual. Run around doing groceries. Send my wife to accompany her mom to the hospital. Buy the girls lunch and take her out for lunch. In the evening I get to relax for a while only to come home to take the kids back to my moms house since we are staying for the day. In the evening my best friend wasn’t feeling right. We were supposed to have movie night but she was feeling down and usually it’s because of me. So I think I need to let her heal and not being around her. Oh my brother in law came with his future wife. My wife has the talk with them. For my opinion he is so not ready to get married. 


Feb 27 😭🙂

Today I woke up and wanted to go for a walk at the lake. During the walk I said goodbye to my best friend. I think we are both hurting each other that being apart is the best option. After the walk I went home to do laundry. Came back to mom in law house and watch a lot of Star Trek. Left at 530 and I water the plants. Played more Dead Space and in the evening cook some instant noodles. The kids are at the in laws so it’s just the two of us. I’m going to sleep soon 


Feb 28 🙂😊

Today I woke up and feel that I just want to play games. After waking up later than usual I did some hand washing. Then I started playing some games. Concrete Genie was just too slow. The drawing gimmick quickly where of. Next I tried Maneater. Controlling a shark wasn’t as easy as it sounds. Finally I got to try 2013 Tomb Raider. I played a good 3 hours of it. I love it. Callie keeps on joining me everytime which is fun I guess. Did some groceries where I have to queue due they don’t let a lot of people in at the same time. Bought some Chinese food. Continue more gaming in the evening. Took a nap. Finish Star Trek 6. At night my best friend call me and said that she misses the friend in our friendship. Which I agree to. So we are trying this again... well you know what they say 18th times the charm 


Mar 1 😊🥰

Today woke up and cook some beef and vegetables curry. Played some dead space until chapter 7. My best friend and I are talking again. Today is her first day at her new job. She didn’t have a great first day but she is hanging there. In the evening my mom in laws maid call to get some sambal to be frozen. So that’s my day. Oh and I got my casing for my fixture S1. Awesome 


In other news

• kids school starts next week monday. 😅


Mar 2 😊😅

Today I made roast chicken and peas for lunch. Played some Tomb Raider. Mom called and it seems I got a speeding ticket by the police dated November last year. Just settled that. Helped the girls with homework. H1 got a spelling bee and it seems it’s harder than it seems. I really can’t pronounce some words. H1 and wife both are in a foul mood. But nothing I can’t handle. Oh and patches is back. He is in good health... hopefully he will remember us after a couple of days 


Mar 3 😊🥰

Today I decided to cook some salmon teppanyaki. Wife had a birthday lunch date with a friend. So I send her to the mall and had sushi by myself. I find that some days I just want to have lunch alone. Came back home and installed some lightbulbs. Pick up wife and then come back to get a nap. In the evening from the leftovers made some fried rice and fry up some corn dogs. Got 10 mins with H1. Played some Ori and the Blind Forest and I didn’t like it. Well if I don’t like it... I should just skip and move on 


Mar 4 😊🥰

Today is cleaning day at home. Besides that we are finally getting solar panels install. So today they installed the fuse box and the inverter. Tomorrow they will install the panels on the roof. Lunch is bough so everyone got what they want. I played some more dead space. Got 2 chapters in. I think another 2 more plays to finish it. My best friend and me are doing great. She was so sleepy yesterday that she was incoherent in her text 🤣. Hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment