First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 1, 2021

Things that happen in February

Family 
• Patches the cat is really sucks and needs to be warded (Feb 4)
• My brother in law got a baby boy. So there is an addition to the big family (Feb 10)
• Patches is back in vet for constipation (Feb 27)

Friends 
• One of my friends dad has cancer 😞 (Feb 3)
• My best friend and I are friends for 100 days (Feb 5) 
• Best friend got transfer back close to home (Feb 11)
• Best friend got a lot of gifts (Feb 23)
• Said goodbye to my friend for real (Feb 27)
• Said yellow to my best friend again (Feb 28)

Me 
• Got my first official paycheck for the work I did (Feb 12)  
• Made shepherds pie for the first time (Feb 23) 

Other stuff 
• Lockdown is extended until Feb 18 
• Lockdown is extended until March 4 

Series 
The grand tour s4 ep2 (this is an awesome episode where they find buried treasure. I was laughing all the way 
Star Trek Voyager Season 7 (The final season. Took me 95 days to watch all 172 episodes. It’s been a awesome experience) 
The Mighty Ducks (I used to like this cartoon. Watching it with adults eyes it shows that it wasn’t that great) 
Cobra Kai Season 3 (best season so far. This show gets better every season) 
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 4 (The last season is a let down... sucks) 
Enterprise Season 1 (Awesome start to this show. It’s lighter but still a great show) 

No comments:

Post a Comment