First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Star Wars Episode 1 Racer

An old classic but still fun 

Game no: 394
Genre: Racing
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 1999
Factory Sealed: 68
















What is it about?
The best part of episode 1 made into a game 

What I liked?
The gameplay is very face paced. One wrong move can spell disaster
Upgrading can be done two ways. Weather is buying it new or from the junkyard
The stages ranges from different planets with different environmental hazards 
Different podracers to choose from with different attributes
Boosting is fun 

What I didn't liked?
Dying last minute at a long stage and it requires you to start the game again 
This was my bad I didn't know you can change the prize money to winner takes all. It could really save me a lot of money winning the game 

Status: Finish the game until the end credits 

Fun Factor: This games still holds up and it is a classic 


No comments:

Post a Comment