First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 19, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 11)

 Mar 12 😊😞

Today woke up and I wanted to cook but my mom in law call said that she cooked extra food. So I just need to pick it up. So I played some dead space. After lunch I took a nap. Oh yeah... the main bombshell today is that H1 got her period today. So happy day j guess. In the evening I went out again to my mom in laws house. More food. This time the roads were jammed due to police are doing more roadblocks. My best friend and me had a disagreement. I feel a bit sad after the argument but we patch things up. 


Mar 13 😊πŸ₯°

Today I was too lazy to cook so I did a one pot meal. The family thought it was bland but H2 and I love it. Spend my day playing games mostly. Talk with my best friend and in the evening we went to McDonald’s since they wanted something else. I deleted the Order 1886 and now starting on Infamous second son. So far it looks interesting. So it’s been a quite Saturday.


Mar 14 😊πŸ₯°

Today is a lazy day. The one pot meal I modified it into becoming fried rice but there was like too much rice... so they had some. I hang out and played some dead space and some need for speed. Finish supernatural season 14 which was awesome and in the evening bought the girls out (minus H1) for some McDonald’s. Overall it’s a lazy Sunday 


Mar 15 😊πŸ₯°

First day of work for the wife. She didn't feel like going to work. So I had to try to drag her out of bed for it. Eventually she agreed to go after lunch. So after the normal routine I went to her office and clean it up. There is a lot of dust since the last she was here was march 2020. We went to the mall because she wanted to have dinner outside. We had Korean food. Didn't fancy it that much. But it was okay. Watch some final season of Supernatural which I think it is going to be awesome. 


Mar 16 😊πŸ₯°

Today was a good day. Manage to do everything before 11.30. Made butter chicken inside the multi cooker but the heat absorb all the cream. So better cancel that. My best friend is not feeling it today since her family sucks I guess. I am sorry for her. I know there is nothing much I can do but I am happy she manage to solve her problems in the end. I had some fried banana fritters after like years. It was good. The chicken wasn't enough for dinner so the kids request pizza. The thing is that they didn't want to eat the pizza instead want to bring it to school (well half of it). So iron some clothes and then now I can relax as usual


 - The Movement Control is going to be until March 31st. 


Mar 17 😣😭

Today was a bad day since when I wake up I found out that the freezer was a bit open. So that means some of the frozen food are already thawed and I can refreeze them. After sending the girls to school I bought a big bottle of oil and started frying all the fries, nuggets and samosas. After frying I found that the food was too much. So I decided to give it to H1 class. H1 became very popular with all her classmates. After that I said goodbye to my best friend. Well she said goodbye to me. Got a couple of translating jobs and got called out for it since I didn't do a good job. Sucks We both can't have what we wanted so I think it was time to call it quits for now. I hope she will be back. In the evening my father in law came not after my mom in law got into a video call with my wife and complain her life. Which made her stressed. In the evening I just bought some dinner and then clean the kitchen, iron clothes and play some ps5. Overall it was a not a good day. 

Mar 18 😊πŸ₯°

Today it is going to be a busy day. Had the meeting with my boss and it was productive. Basically he wants to assign me more responsibility and using proprietary tech. So I am excited. My best friend talked to me again... yay. I’m happy. We try to work it out but we know it’s going to lead to us being upset again. In the evening is was raining so heavily that it cause some roads to be flooded. I went to get some food from my mom in law and continue to do some work until now.. tiring day. Oh and my roof got water coming out of it. Turns out that the solar guys installed it wrongly which cause my roof to leak 

No comments:

Post a Comment