First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

When I was a toddler...

That settles it... I am not sleepy... damn it... I just have the realisation that I am alone with my thoughts. Being alone sucks... but being not loved is even suckier... so please be loved even if you are alone... sniff sniff

Ok let’s continue... probably last of today... didn’t know I love talking about myself 🤣🤣

Again I don’t remember much when I was 3 or 4 

I can tell you what I do remember... I remember playing a lot with my brother. The thing is always like this... we play a lot... something happens and then I cried... mom got angry at bro... bro got angry at me... hit me and I cried... and then he cried... we both get a time out (I am not too sure about the time our part but that’s mostly how my life during I was 3)

My mom always bought 2 of everything... we have 2 of the same toys... and yet we always one each other’s toy (I think it’s the same now.... kids are dumb... including me 🤪). She likes to dress us in matching outfits... I think for her it saves time trying to style each of us... not that I cared any much... I was very white... like Caucasian... it’s probably due to my father being half Indian from Kashmir (the white part at the top most peak of the Indian map) so I got his looks... like his nose and teeth... also his fur... I was a furry baby... if you put me beside of a bear... I think you’ll bring the bear home instead of me. 

Where is daddy in all this picture? Who knew... I have very little memories of him... probably suppress in my subconscious somewhere.... need to be dug our inception style (Kids... inception is a movie starring Leonardo Dicaprio... not to be confused with Leornado Davinci... the ninja turtle). I do know he beats my brother a lot with his belt when my brother acted up... no one touched me when I was young... again I am super cute 

I vaguely remember my first overseas trip with my mom. We stayed for 4 months in New Zealand. She had a sabbatical to work at the hospital there... the only memory I can recall was the stinky tar pits of Rotorua... plus my mom always bring up that story... she said when I am small I love to fart in front of her.... I still do... 🤣🤣

Ok so that’s about it during my toddler years... all of these memories are available on photos which is tucked in my moms house out of state... but it’s been years since I’ve came back 

That’s about it for now.... next is going to be a touchy subject... I’m still 4 and then the divorce happen that changed all our lives... need to be emotionally prepared for that one 

No comments:

Post a Comment