First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

My body is weird

It’s been 6 weeks since I’ve started the eat clean program. At first I was livid, since I do love to eat. But after being fat and obese, I am happy to report that I am now just overweight 🤣🤣 (Baby steps I know). I just finally realised that what we eat just don’t disappear into the ether. Since according to the laws of physics that matter just doesn’t disappear but rather change into a different from. So by drinking 1 litre of water means I am actually transferring 1 kilograms of mass in my body (I am baffled 😁). Anyway, that means you are what you eat. I think I should start exercising more than usual since I am currently having a hard time going down below 80kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment