First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

30 days with a friend

I had the actual unabridged version I wrote which is so long but I’ve decided not to post it... due to my respect to myself and my friend. Well... this was certainly interesting... I think both of us were lonely and we wanted something more from each other but in the end I think we are going to remain friends. She is from Scotland and has a beautiful family. Emotionally I was there for her but she wanted more... and she did found more... I am happy for her...Here is to  a friendship that will hopefully last till we are old but who knows. I think... I’m going to be alright...

3 more days till our 1 month friendniversary... but it has reached its peak in the middle... plateaued and now its back down again. I wouldn’t trade those 27 days for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment