First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Events that happen in April

This post was a bit late that usual since there are a lot of things happen. Starting with the early April my wife was admitted for food poisoning. The mcd they ate didn’t agree with them. The stray cat that came to my house had her kittens. 3 Male and 1 Female. 2 of them are born with deformities on their legs. Me and my wife went a 21 day clean eating diet plan. I lost 6kgs but gain another 2kg when we went to Taiwan. More on that later... My daughter sold her painting for 4 digits. I did a wind tunnel for my daughters science project. Too bad she got a bad judge to judge her project. She was livid but we sorted it out in the end. I saw a carrot shaped penis. That was funny... on the friend department I’ve made a couple. I met a guy (A) from Canada. He works as an oil pipe technician. Very nice guy and genuinely interested in my religion... we are being the best for friends right now... my mom went to Russia... I haven’t been playing games as much as I want to... probably due to watching a lot more Americans...Went to a birthday party and people there call me hilarious. Did some document for my friend. That was really and issue since he is marrying a non Malaysia. In the end I didn’t get the problem solved. But hopefully they could figure something out. Watched Avengers Endgame which was worth the wait... and the highlight of the month... Going to Taiwan to visit my daughters best friend. The trip was awesome. Taiwan looks like Japan but still has some Chinese roots in it. We went to see the mountains, walked around the city. The girls shop till they drop. I didn’t get anything for me. Overall it was a good trip and I wouldn’t mind going there again. I’ll end today by saying that April 29th is my 13 year wedding anniversary... I love my wife so much... this was also the day I’ve made a friend for life

No comments:

Post a Comment