First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 24, 2019

I should start blogging more

I'm currently in a weird place in my life. I'm neither moving forward or backward in my career. Life has been mundane most of the time with the occasional weird events and I do think to myself a lot. I usually think that how come I am surrounded with people who cares for me and yet I sometimes feel alone. I wonder am I just destined to stay here without moving too much in life. I also wonder what does the future might bring for the family... I know that writing helps a lot... at least if no one else reads it.. I read it... Yeah, probably going to do that

No comments:

Post a Comment