First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 27, 2019

Vice Presents Panic The Untold Story of the 2008 Financial Crisis

10 years ago the worlds economy almost collapsed



I do love to watch a lot of series but I’m secretly a documentary buff.

What is it about? 
Well in 2008 the US economy is going to suffer a massive shutdown. Due to a lot of unpaid mortgages and banks can cover their investments... the banks will start foreclosure... which will lead into a ripple effect of the stock market crashing... people won’t get paid... basically the economy is headed towards a Great Depression (the one in 1928)

Why should you watch this? 
It shows the intricacies of how, an investment banker, an economist an a financial analyst try to save the US economy from collapsing. The ramifications of the bailout and how it effects the future

Why shouldn’t you watch this? 
If you don’t want something too depressing... this documentary is not for you. Basically it shows how  volatile the worlds economy is

I wonder?
How easy it is to get 800 billion dollars. Does it come in a truck? Or is just a digital number. I’ve always been fascinated by finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment