First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

I’m an uncle again...

My brother has just welcome his second child which is a daughter to the world. So now they have a set of a boy and a girl. I’m happy for them and also interested to see how they handle the new baby. The boy was very difficult and they say because I had girls it was easier on me.... just wait and see... just you wait... muahahaha... wait what are we taking again... oh yeah... baby girl. She is super cute... the brother doesn’t want to look at her... he kept on crying when my brother goes to hold her. Hope he doesn’t take the baby personally...

No comments:

Post a Comment