First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 26, 2019

The Divorce

Back to where I was still 4. My mom and Dad separate in 1988. Frankly I didn’t know that they were divorce until I was 11 😅. I always assume that because dad was working to hard I only get to see him on the weekends. The reason why they were divorce is simple... he cheated on my mom. While my mom was working doubles at the hospital he went on to get some side action going. He brought us along like it was no big deal... granted I was 3 and it probably didn’t sink in. Other that that their marriage was not approved my the family. He was from a different religion and converted to our religion just to marry my mom. When you convert due to the wrong purpose things probably won’t last

My mom hates telling me this story. I’ve only asked it once in her lifetime. She did say that when they separated he wanted to take me and my brother with him. My mom told me that she won’t fight it in court and my dad doesn’t need to pay alimony as long he doesn’t get his hands on us... which turns out to be a good thing (more on that later.... like way later). So from a family of 4, now we are a family of 3. My mom stayed single all these years. Right now it will be 31 years since the divorce. She didn’t remarry or had any contact after that. My mom is amazing...

As for me what did I learn from this. Is that your kids suffer the most through your infidelity. Your significant other as well. Growing up without a dad sucks... there were a lot of things I didn’t get to experience without a father figure. My brother eventually picked up the mantle but he was a bit older.
Kids... cherish your spouses ok. If you ever get married. If you’re still single: hopefully you will find someone who loves you as much as I do.

Man... 3 post and it’s all depressing 🤣🤣🤣. Ok the next post is going to be funny... promise

No comments:

Post a Comment