First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

In the beginning

While trying to get some sleep... let’s start with where it all started...CUE THE MUSIC

Long Time Ago.... in a galaxy far far away  (hold up a minute... reset...this is not Star Wars)

It began with 6 infinity stones (ok my life is not a Marvel movie either)

still interested? ready... set... go

What do I know about my birth? I know I was born August 24th 1984. I was I was born in Georgetown and I also know I was born in the morning. The only recollection I have of my birth was the story my mom told me. She said she just finish a shift at the hospital (she was a resident doctor during that time), after she came back home I feel that my current apartment (her uterus... it is a uterus right... too lazy to google.) was to cramp and I need to get out. I was 1 week earlier than expected... so my dad had to drive her to the hospital while my brother was at the back. This was before the age of car seats were a mandatory thing. So in my head my brother was bobbing up and down at the back seat like a pinball. Those we're weird times... I came out and I was cute... the end

Little tidbits of me when I was a baby
- I was a naughty bugger. I drove my parents insane. The story they always tell me is that I am fast...I'll take the baby bottle (during those times, a baby bottle was made of  glass rather than high end plastics)... chug my drink like I was at a fraternity party and throw the bottle away... She said that there we like a lot of broken bottles on the floor because of it...I'm sorry mum
- My brother hated having me because besides that I am cute... I took most of the spotlight...I'm sorry bro... there is a happy ending to that story eventually

And there you have it kids... that's the story of how I was born... took me close to 35 years to tell it. But as they say better late than never

Next we'll move on during my stint as a 3-4 year old.  

No comments:

Post a Comment