First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

My longest friend

It was supposed to be yesterday but I fell asleep. So every Tuesday I’m going to highlight a friend in my life. Obviously there won’t be any name involve. They probably don’t know about this blog anyway. I have a lot of friends, some being best friends while others are just acquaintances. I do cherish my friends nonetheless. Today I’m going to write about my oldest friend.

My oldest friend is my childhood friend. I’ve known him since the age of 3. How did we meet? Funny story... her mom hit my moms car and they became best friends ever since (those were simpler times)... we were together until the age of 6... after that I had to move out of the state (more on that later). He did visit us from time to time but we drifted apart. It was not after we both were in university we reconnected again... now he has his own adorable kids... and lives nearby. We just rarely get to see each other

Why is that? He is married to his work. His works for the government and does very important life altering stuff. I can’t tell you what since he also never tells me anything. My kids called him “uncle teet” because he likes to make that sound when he touch his nose.

So here is to my oldest friend... there will be more stories in the future... I won’t tell when

No comments:

Post a Comment