First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

My grandma passed away

This is the first time that I experienced sadness at such a young age. Grandma knew that she was going to die. She made grandpa his breakfast, played with us for a while and then went to her room. She put the mattress down and slept peacefully. Like that she was gone. During this time my mom was pursuing her career in medicine so she was in England continuing her studies. When she got the news, she rushed back as fast as she could but it was too late. They had to bury the body and couldn’t wait any longer. Mom came 8 hours too late... I didn’t remember she cried but the look of sadness every time she talks about grandma is there. I was too young to have a meaningful relationship with her but I’m glad my kids have a beautiful relationship with my mom.

Well... that’s all I remember about my time at my hometown. Due to the fact that grandma is no longer with us my mom had to do the unthinkable and send us to live with my dad... find out what happens next 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment