First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

A long trip down memory lane

Its close to 7 am and I am quite sleepy... but suddenly I’ve been thinking (which is not always a good thing mind you 😅) . As we become more and more older we tend to forget stuff... most importantly memories of our past years. Sure there’s Facebook but that’s only for the last 10 years. So I am thinking I need to start cataloguing my memories. Granted I am not a computer and I don’t remember a lot... but at least I’ll try to recall back my earliest memories before they are lost for good. I think the earliest memories I can remember is when I was 3... Let’s start with that and work our way up... Why am I doing this... I dunno... my life is meaningless to everyone but it’s still my life... plus I’ve never tell my kids stories about myself.... I am not an interesting person anyway... So it’s settled...we’re going back in time... I’ll try to still make this blog have some variety... I NEED TO START GAMING... it’s so hard during fasting 🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment