First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Living with my dad

My mom had to send me and my brother to my dad after the passing of my grandma. Dad was a 6” 4 inch man, with Afro hair. He is white even though he was from Indian decent. By this time Dad has remarried to a nice lady. I’ll called AD. AD was strict but kind, she does show defection but not too much. We stayed with our dad for close to 6 months... since we didn’t go to pre school our friend is my one true love... videogames. I think that there were the iPads of the past. Dad bought it to keep us company and I was addicted. Played hours with my brother and we were never bored even if we were  playing that game for the umpteenth time.

I don’t remember much on my time with Dad. I did remember he bought us toys. Brought us out... cooked lots of curry (I think that’s where my love for Indian food came about). Oh yes... Dad lives with his parents... so this is my other set of grandparents... my grandma is a kind soul... always cooking her chapati and curry for us. Grandpa was always trying to make us laugh... he has a long beard like dried vermicelli noodles. We did felt loved in that house... but I miss mom 

Ok time to sleep... I’ll continue tomorrow another tale of how we left where I was born to a state where we call home... 

No comments:

Post a Comment