First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Kids do the strangest things

Warning: the story that you are about to hear may contain cruelty to humans and animals... but it such a funny story so I am going to tell it anyway

Well after all that sap... you’re probably wondering is my life a total mess... it is... but I do have some fun memories when I was young. After the divorce my mom took me to live with grandma. I don’t remember grandma that much. She died a year after that. I do remember she was a nice lady... feeds me all the time. My mom comes from a poor family. She was the youngest of 10 siblings (😳 I know right... it’s a lot) and they have to make ends meat everyday. She was lucky that all 9 of them pool their resources to let her go to school... which was a 3 kilometre hike from the house. My grandparents house is on top of a hill in a winding road. Only one car can pass at a time and there is no indoor plumbing... we have a well and a hole outside the house to do no 2.  

So during the time most of my uncles and aunts were all living in the same house. It was small so we had to cramp in a lot. Everyone has their own pillow..... ok ok hold up... where is the funny story... (I’m getting to that... be patience). We don’t have a kitchen... and a small fridge... so most of the cooking had to be done outside the house on an open fire... I’m like bear grylls here 🤣

Ok one day they were cooking and I was bored. So me and my brother decided to play let’s chase the chicks around. So both of us got down and run around the grass chasing the chicks... we were having so much fun.... cheep cheep cheep... innocent fun right... I said to my brother let’s corner them... we both corner them until the only way they could go is straight.... try to guess what it’s straight on.... I’ll wait 


Give up... it was a open fire from the cooking. So the chicks runs directly towards to open fire and I can hear chicks screaming in agony... my aunts and grandma screamed... and... my grandpa (more on him later) got out. He was a very fierce man... I’m scared of him... he shouted what happened... they told him... he went inside and got his shotgun (the one with the big hole in front... like Jumanji) fired a shot directly towards us.... I can only hear one word from my mom “RUN YOU FOOLS” (I added the you fools in there, sounded more like Gandalf... who is Gandalf... google it). We ran and ran and hide in the woods... my grandpa couldn’t chase us since we were very fast. We hid in the woods until it was around 8pm.... after that we heard my mom calling our names, we came out... she succeeded in calming my grandpa... this story is epic... they keep on bringing this up until now everytime I go back home... 🤣🤣🤣. I never regretted it... well poor chicks but still...

Next... no idea what’s next... 4 years old is almost done... I don’t remember what happen when I was 5. I’m sorry but I think I’ll tell the story about grandma passing...

No comments:

Post a Comment