First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

I’m sad for my daughter

My oldest daughter has been seeing a therapist due to emotional issues that is making her feel unhappy. While the sessions are all confidential, the therapist did shades that she was unhappy, bitter, resentful and jealous among other things. I wanted to blame myself but both me and my wife are the opposite of her. The therapist say she still needs a lot of work... I hope by the time she needs to face the real world, she will be ready... I think I am right... writing is therapeutic and it provides a certain catharsis for my soul. I am alone but at least my thoughts are out there for strangers to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment