First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

WRC FIA World Rally Championship

My favorite racing genre



Game no: 193
Genre: Racing
Platform: PSP

Who will like to play this game?
- People who like racing in general. Rally is the most technical when it comes to handling and drifting. You need to know when to press the accelerator and when to break.

What will I expect?
- A lot of tracks. Multiple weather and a good day and night cycle.

When does the game get fun?
- The game is tons of fun. The Expert does get difficult but players who love to challenge themselves will stick with it.

Where does the game feels lacking?
- I can't access all the track unless we take a higher difficulty.

How did I rate it?
A masterpiece. A lot gave it a bad review but that is just subject to your own individual preference 

Status: Finish novice championship

No comments:

Post a Comment