First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Day 370: This is frustrating

Well yesterday I thought it was going to be a laid back Friday. But in the end it turned into a hellish time. I was working a project for CK. He gave me a small task to do. Nothing to hard. So I go the info from H2. After that the RN which was the person in charge of the project called me saying that the client wants more based from the diagram. The issue was the diagram was incomplete and there is not that much information that can be derived from it. So I told CK and got a scolding... I went back to H2 and he was angry.. But the thing is he is not angry at me. He is angry at CK for giving me something that I don't have any knowledge about. Is like asking someone to drive a car but they don't know the first thing about driving a car. Well I gave what I have to RN. Explained everything. She seems to fine with it and went home... 2 days off but from the looks of it 36 hours left... Can't wait till the end of the week. 

Level up:+1
Current level: 87

No comments:

Post a Comment