First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Ridge Racer

Ridgeeee Racerrr..... First game I played on my psp 13 years ago



Game no: 192
Genre: Racing
Platform: PSP

Who will like to play this game?
- Those who love arcade style handing and drifting

What will I expect?
- Arcade style racing with courses that are build to drift.
- This game is more capture the leader since we always start at the last place and we have 3 laps to get to first

When does the game get fun?
- Drifting and using the afterburners is always fun. The game difficulty range to moderate to extreme.
- Each car has a unique style of handling and each car has its own customer HUD. Which is cool.

Where does the game feels lacking?
- The game requires precision controls to get the right amount of drift. The cars do get a bit jelly which hamper the driving experience.

How did I rate it?
- Worth to be played at least once. Its a fun game. Multiplayer is a riot. But is hard find people with a PSP nowdays.

Status: Finished the basic tour and 

No comments:

Post a Comment