First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Day 378: Heart to heart

So finally I did my appraisal with my boss. It turns out it wasn't half bad. We talked. The same thing he mention in 2015, is the same problem I am having for 2016. Lack protectiveness and initiative. I took that in strive knowing that this will be my last year here (hopefully)... In the end he gave me a 3- (that is below a 3 and above a 2 [we don't want a 2, that's bad]). So this means I meet all expectation but don't exceed it. Oh well.. after that we spend time gossiping about other staff and he says that you are not that smart and you need to ask others for help. At least I was not bummed out by my result. Among the 3 (CK and ZN) I am the weakest link. As they say... the weakest link is time to say goodbye... Man job hunting needs to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment