First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A Boy and His Blob

Man this game was fun until physics killed it 




Genre: Platformer
Platform: Ps Vita

Who will like to play this game?
- This game is a remake of the classic SNES title with the same name. If you like physics based games, you will like this game

What will I expect?
- Puzzle solving and blob manipulation
- A warm and fuzzy feeling inside

When does the game get fun?
- Ok the game is not that fun. I was just liking the relationship that the boy and his blob was having. The game has a very serious one hit kill situation where anything you hit, fall or touch will send you to your death. There was one place where I kept dying until I rage quit.

Where does the game feels lacking?
- The whole premise feels a bit too slow. The Snes port was a bit faster than the Vita port. They did however update the graphics to HD quality which is good but the gameplay did not survive the test of time in my opinion.

How did I rate it?
-If you can get pass level 12 and figure our the puzzle I am sure this game will be an enjoyable run. But for those who doesn't have the time and patience, I would suggest to skip this game out.

Status: Rage quit after level 12

No comments:

Post a Comment