First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Day 372: Great food day

Today in the morning at the office we had a sitting of the lion eye ceremony. There is where they give life to a lion by coloring the whole body. After that the lion will come to life and start dancing and throwing oranges. In the morning we had a sponsored breakfast. Here are the pics 







After loading up on carbs. I had a meeting at a hotel. Where the water cost more than my usual lunch menu. I had the lobster mac and cheese. It was delicious 


Oh yeah. Work was as usual... More and tedious... Hehe. But still fun... Yum yum 


No comments:

Post a Comment