First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Dustforce

Chim chimeny chim chimeny chim chim cheroo.



Game no: 191
Genre: Action
Platform: Ps Vita

Who will like to play this game?
- For those love short and sweet burst of gameplay. 
- People who love to clean
- Combo breakers

What will I expect?
- A hub world where you connect with a lot of other worlds 
- 4 different characters which plays almost the same but with different dusting equipment.
- The feeling of getting a total kill combo when you get your super meter charged up.

When does the game get fun?
- The game is fun. Killling (oops) I mean dusting the stages does get fun. When you get a combo it does make the game more enjoyable

Where does the game feels lacking?
- The precision controls will drive you insane. Everything needs to be timed in the precise moment. You will end up falling down from time to time and that does kill the mood of the gameplay.

How did I rate it?
- Fun for a couple of hours. This game is meant to be in short short burst. If you have time to kill and are a gulton for punishment I suggest pick this game up

Status: Played a couple of hub worlds and I call it a night. Deleted and never looking downloading it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment