First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Mario Kart DS

An oldie but a goodie.



Game no: 190
Genre: Racing
Platform: DS

Who will like to play this game?
- Those who love kart racing games and with arcade style handing. Plus this game have weapons. Which is awesome.

What will I expect?
- 32 Tracks
- Shooting weapons
- Fast paced 150cc game play. 50cc is quite tame
- Single player mission

When does the game get fun?
- The game is always fun. I think is better playing it with humans but the computer does provide some challenge. Leading the race and getting blue shell in the end is arrrrghh...

Where does the game feels lacking?
- It does get repetitive playing alone again and again. It is fun but when you lose for the 3rd time on a single cup. It does get frustrating.

How did I rate it?
- A gaming masterpiece. Can be played time and time again. But the later you play the obsolete a DS will become. It's probably hard to find new friends for it

Status: Finish all 50, 100 and 150cc tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment