First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

SUPERHOT

I can see the appeal of the game but to name it game of the year 2016... I don't think so



Game no: 193
Genre: Action
Platform: PC

Who will like to play this game?
- That's a good question. I mainly tried this game because it was on Giantbomb's top 10 game of the year. This game is a very unique experience I might say.

What will I expect?
- The premise is simple. Don't move time stop. Move and time will go on. The objective of the game is to clear the room from all bad guys
- A faux PC complete with command prompt. There is even a cool wood chopping mini game.

When does the game get fun?
- The game is fun. It takes a couple of stages to get a hang of the controls. But once you get the hang of it. You'll figure out new ways to clear the room.

Where does the game feels lacking?
The game does get a bit meta and wonky in the middle. It even goes to ask you to do something to break the fourth wall.

How did I rate it?
Worth to be played at least once. Its a fun game.And its short. Just around 2 hours

Status: Finished game until the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment